Shred-All PoliciesSimple human error can increase data breaches up to 50%.
Ensure you organization has a document-protection strategy in place from the moment a document is received/created until the time it is no longer required. Reduce your risk by ensuring confidential paperwork doesn't fall into the wrong hands.
An effective way to prevent security breaches and mitigate risk is to implement a "shred all" policy which ensures all confidential documents are securely shredded on a regular basis.
- Improve overall privacy and confidentiality within your organization
- Simplify the document shredding process
- Reduce risk of breaches of confidential information
- Improve compliance
- Comply with privacy rules and regulations
- Protect customer information
- Prevent confidential documents from falling into the wrong hands
Work with Western Archives to implement a shred-all policy to control the flow of private and confidential information within your company. it's easier than you think to implement, including training of staff in secure document destruction procedures and scheduling of regular security shredding & document management assessments.
Western Archives will help identify security risks within your organization and update policies based on findings to ensure an up-to-date and effective shred-all strategy remains in place and properly executed.