Remember the days when the doctor's office had a wall of patient files behind the reception desk, under minimal security and supervision? With heightened awareness of personal security, the relaxed nature towards the storage and handling of paper files has to be addressed. The demand for greater access to one's own healthcare plan, coupled with necessary privacy and confidentiality derived from legislation like HIA (Health Information Act) is driving the need for secure record storage and/or the conversion of a patient's traditional paper file to a digital one. Western Archives can facilitate this conversion and provide digital data that:
- Can be accessed immediately by a patients chief practitioner
- Is fully searchable.
- Allows the free flow of information between different offices, clinics, hospitals.
- Create secure and permanent digital data of patient information.
- Can be accessed remotely by patients so they remain informed of their healthcare plan.
Your main concerns and our goals are the security, privacy and completion of a project in a timely fashion. We guarantee the security of your documents from the time they leave your premises to their arrival at ours. Through the digitizing, storage, or shredding process Western Archives maintains the highest security of your documents. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff are dedicated to providing efficient service, freeing your medical staff from the time consuming and expensive task of organizing and digitizing your records themselves. Western Archives can also:
- Store any documents that cannot be destroyed
- Securely destroy documents that have come to term
- Provide a Records Management policy that can be implemented at your clinic or office.
You are dedicated to the well-being of your patients and the accessibility of their information; we are dedicated to facilitating the changes that will allow you to perform that duty.