When faced with the task of transitioning thousands of confidential and sensitive paper material to digital data you need a company that:
- Will remain committed to the project that may be stretched over the course of years.
- Trust in the company to maintain the strictest security and confidentiality of the project.
- A company that is not answerable to shareholders or market whims
- Provides secure storage and transportation
- Can efficiently and diligently work within the existing restrictions of the client to produce 100% quality assured and legal images.
- A company that can advise you on a records management policy for the archiving and destruction of sensitive documents.
- A company that adheres to industry standards and best practices
For the public sector, these are requirements that not only essential but mandatory. Western Archives has the history and reputation of the LeLacheur family, a 4th generation family business. The LeLacheur name conveys confidence, professionalism, and solutions. We are confident that we can provide the solutions required for your project, our professional staff can answer any of your questions and maintain the strictest confidentiality and security of your documents. We can commit to long term projects and can work with your team to facilitate an easy transition from paper to digital data. Western Archives is ready to tackle your challenges!