Being able to instantly access client information in the insurance industry is crucial. In the event of a car crash, home fire, injury, or death the last thing your company should be doing is scrambling for information. Client data should be at your fingertips, secure, confidential, and fully searchable.
Western Archives can make this happen. Western Archives will take your paper files and facilitate their transition into digital data, resulting in:
- Data that has 100% quality assurance
- Data that is secure and confidential
- Fully searchable
- Can be accessed remotely or be delivered in a variety of media.
- The facilitation of free flow of information between client and corporation.
- Reduced risk in paper handling
Western Archives can also address issues such as:
- When and what to shred or archive.
- Changing practices or standards of the record management industry.
Your insurance company should spend their time helping people get back on their feet, not searching for their information. Grow your company and strengthen your client base through proper organization and access of client information.