A citizen of any country must rely on the experience, discretion, and knowledge of their government in the management, storage, and preservation of very sensitive personal information. As a federal body and the guardians of our personal information you must strive to maintain and continually build the trust that is shared with the citizens of your nation. But what if you have a breach? What if an undertrained intern or employee discards sensitive material instead of shredding it? What if your out of province or out of country Cloud server is hacked? These are real and reoccurring concerns for any institution resulting in the loss of trust and public confidence. Western Archives can address these concerns and provide professional and knowledgeable solutions for the unique challenges that governing bodies address.Services that Western Archives provides:
- Data that has 100% quality assurance
- Data that is secure and confidential
- Fully searchable
- The facilitation of free flow of information between different branches of the government.
- Secure on site or off site shredding
- Mobile shredding
- Reduced risk in paper handling
- Material is fully recycled
- 24/7 monitored facility
- Secure and confidential
- Employees who are trained to handle sensitive material.